Are you looking for a job at a paintball center? Maybe a fun and interactive job like paintball is just the right fit for you! Air Assault Indoor paintball center is currently hiring enthusiastic and outgoing individuals. Here at Air Assault we specialize in fun for all ages. That’s why we have made paintball even more fun! Join our team of dedicated referees and you’ll quickly see why we’re the best indoor paintball field in Minnesota.
Employees will be responsible for supplying customers with a safe and fun environment to experience paintball the way it was intended…with no pain! Paintball referees are to maintain the paintball facility, gear and customer interactions. Staff members will conduct safety briefings, game play, staging area regulations and more.
Worried that working at a paintball center might hurt if you get hit? Air Assault Paintball takes the pain out of paintball for both players and staff members! Learn more below!
Low Impact Paintball Center
Introducing the newest paintball technology to the Twin Cities area! Employees will also get to enjoy the new style of play with low impact paintballs! These paint balls are smaller and lighter than traditional paintballs (.50 vs. .68). These paint balls are specifically engineered with both the player and paintball referee in mind to deliver less energy on impact. Experience fast paced paintball with little to no sting! Learn more about no pain paintball. Air Assault Indoor Paintball provides everything any type of player will need to have a good time! Players and paintball referees now get the ultimate paintball experience with no pain! Air Assault Indoor Paintball Center is currently accepting applications for both entry level employees, referees, counter assistants and management positions. Drop off an application today for your chance to join the best indoor paintball field’s team in Minnesota!
Paintball Job Description
- The referee position may range from part time to full time with hours ranging from 5 to 40 hours a week.
- Scheduled hours may depend available on work load, scheduled events, pending reservations and personal performance.
- Paintball referee members are responsible for ensuring the customers have an excellent paintball experience
- Referees have one of the most influential jobs at the paintball park because they will be interacting face to face with customers for the duration of the day.
- Referees priorities include providing the best no pain paintball experience while maintaining a safe and fun atmosphere.
No paintball experience is needed. Paintball Center applications may be filled out online or on-location. Call us with questions at 651-222-0300.