Are you looking for a job in the Twin Cities? Maybe a paintball job is perfect for you! We are interested in hiring friendly, dependable and hard working individuals to create the best paintball experience for all customers. Learn more about positions that are available by checking out our current blog posts. Air Assault paintball is looking for responsible, honest and trustworthy people to provide great customer service to paintball players. We are currently hiring paintball referees and entry level management positions. Please feel free to fill out an application online or on location. Be on a winning team and get a jobs at Air Assault Paintball!
Paintball Job Description:
- The referee position may range from part time to full time with hours ranging from 5 to 40 hours a week.
- Scheduled hours may depend available on work load, scheduled events, pending reservations and personal performance.
- Referees are responsible for ensuring the customers have an excellent experience.
- Referees have one of the most influential jobs at the paintball park because they will be interacting face to face with customers for the duration of the day.
- Referees priorities include providing the best no pain paintball experience while maintaining a safe and fun atmosphere.